Motorcycle USA has released their review of the 2012 2012 Suzuki V-Strom 650 Adventure.
Motorcycle USA has released their review of the 2012 Suzuki V-Strom 650 Adventure.
They report a significant facelift with a slimmer front end and more compact look.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- Overall Styling Improvements
- New Windscreen
- Improved Oil Cooler
- Redesigned Instrument Console With Gear Position Indicator
- Better Heat Channeling
- Switch to Gladius engine (from SV650 Twin)
- Same 81mm bore and 62.6mm stroke
- New Pistons, Cylinders, Valve Springs and Cams
- More Torque On Low End, Extra Oomph On Top
- Much Improved Suspension
- 45-50 MPG
- Smaller, 5.3 Gallon Tank
The standard V-Strom 650 ABS is available in Metallic Fox Orange for $8299.
The Adventure version retails for $9799, available only in black.
Link to full review after the video…